• Call 0039.045.7236800: our passionate and competent team will help you with your booking.
• Contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Please note that for bookings for groups and young people not accompanied by parents it is necessary to contact our booking office.
Choose the convenience!Find out what the SPECIAL OFFERS are on each presentation of the campsites!For example? 7=4 • Stay with us 7 nights and only pay 4!
Cost per linen change!
• Double Set: (1 double linen set, 2 bath towels) € 20.00
• Single Set: (1 single linen set, 1 bath towel) € 15.00
• Beach Towel Set: (2 beach towels) € 12.00
• Cot: € 2.00 per day
• High chair: € 2.00 per day
• Air-condition (where available): € 5.00 per day
Requests for linen, cots and high chairs must be placed at least 7 days before arrival and paid on site in cash.
At your arrival at the campsite you will find our reception, where our staff will help you with the check-in procedure, will ask you the mandatory deposit of € 100 (to be paid in cash), and will show you to your accommodation.
During your stay our staff will be available to answer your questions and provide help and information to guarantee you a carefree holiday.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: The accommodation will be available from 4 pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
All campsites have their own rules, which the customers are asked to observe. You can obtain details of these at the campsite reception upon request. In low season some facilities might not be available or may be limited because of maintenance work or, in case of swimming pools, because of the weather. We kindly ask you to understand that these situations cannot be attributed neither to Aqua Camp nor to the campsite.
Customers are asked to leave the accommodation clean. A deduction from your deposit for a final clean will be taken if your accommodation is not clean when you leave: € 40,- for Aqua Camp staff is not normally able to offer a final cleaning service.
Most of our campsites provide entertainment in high season (July and August) with sports activities, mini clubs, evening shows, and entertainment for both adults and children. In low season some campsites provide a reduced entertainment program. In some campsites the entertainment activities might be available at an extra cost.
Camping involves living in a natural environment and it is therefore possible that you will come across one or two of “God’s small creatures”. Please beware of leaving food uncovered inside and outside the accommodation.
Even if some Campings allow access to animals, in Aqua Camp accomodations they are not allowed, You are kindly asked to find them the right solution.
Dogs are only allowed on Marina Julia Camping and Village in Marina Julia in Italy and only in certain types of accommodation; accommodation is limited and there is a maximum of 1 dog per unit.
- Upon booking, clients must state that they will be bringing a dog. Written confirmation will be sent by us to those clients who book a dog into our mobile homes. This confirmation is required on check-in at Happy Camp Reception. Any client arriving with a dog who cannot produce the written confirmation, will not be admitted into our accommodation.
- We allow only small dogs (up to a max.15 kg).
- All dogs must have passport and, in order to be identified, must have an electronic microchip. They must travel along with their European health book or passport, and this must state the dates of the latest rabies vaccine (in order with the Country of destination’s Laws and Rules).
- Inside the Campsites, dogs must be kept on a leash and with their owner at all time. The owner is responsible for cleaning up after their dog’s excrements and must make sure that the dog does not disturb other guests. It is the owner’s duty to ensure that the hygiene rules set by the campsite are adhered to at all times during their stay. Inside the mobile home, dogs are not permitted on the beds or the banquettes; they cannot be bathed inside the mobile home, but only in the specific areas indicated by the Campsite.
- Dogs cannot be left alone inside or outside the accommodation, and cannot be left inside or outside the car.
- As each Campsite has its own internal rules, we kindly ask you to read and respect their rules as well as ours.
- Additional price per day for dog € 12/ day
- You will have to pay € 120 deposit upon arrival, from which we will keep € 20 for compulsory extra cleaning after your departure.
In many of our campsites customers are required to pay a daily tourist tax per person, which need to be paid directly at the campsite reception.
If you didn't made any request for linen hire, don't forget to bring with you: bed linen, towles, also napkin, kitchen cloth, sponge for washing dishes, toilet paper, detergents (the last one also our colleagues can give it to you).